WHO SHOULD APPLY?
- You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
- You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
- Your travel is for 90 days or less.
- You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
- You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.
How to get a Visa?
You get a Visa at the boarder to Honduras or at the airport. From Guatemala to Honduras you can pay in Quetzales or in US-Dollars (30Q / 3USD).
How long is it valid?
The Visa is valid for 28 days, after this days you have to buy a new Visa at an migration-office in Honduras for an other 3 USD/28 days.
San Pedro Sula